Powered by Blogger.


Former Governor of Enugu State, Senator Chimaroke Nnamani has declared himself winner of the last Saturday senatorial election conducted in Enugu East Senatorial zone.

DAILY POST reports that it was a herculean task controlling a mammoth crowd from the zone, who had stormed the Michael Okpara Square at a protest rally held on Monday.

Nnamani, full of emotion, described the election as a sad thing for Nigeria’s democracy, insisting that his people clearly gave him mandate at the polls.

When asked whether he would be asking the INEC to declare him winner, the ex-Governor said, “I want it to be on record that I won the senatorial election.

“I won the election; I don’t need anybody to declare me winner; I have declared myself winner”.

He warned that “we are going to change the politics of Enugu in the next 10 days; it is possible that the PDP will not produce the Governor; it is very possible”.
Details later
Stay Updated And Connected With Welcome to Africa Domain Daily..

Please Share↓Theres Love In Sharing↓